Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does my child or family have to be baptized Catholics to attend Queen of the Apostles School?
2. What are the hours that classes typically meet each day?
A typical day of instruction starts at 8:00 A.M. and ends at 3:05 P.M.
3. How much is tuition?
Tuition for the 2013-2014 school year is :
Schedule C - New Non-Parish Member (as of March 1, 2013) -1 Child - $2,187 - 2 Children - $1,978 per child -3 Children or more - $1,849 per child
There is a non-refundable registration fee of $40.00 per family. This is required to ensure placement for the coming school year.
Tuition may be paid in one of six ways using cash, money order, or personal check. Payment booklets will be in your August packet, please use these booklets for payment.
1. Pay in full at the beginning of the school year
2. 2 payments - 1/2 by August 15; 1/2 by November 15
3. 4 payments - August 15, October 15, December 15, February 15
4. 10 monthly payments - August through May
5. 12 monthly payments using automatic bank transfer
6. Personal arrangements with the Principal or Pastor
4. Is there financial help available?
Yes. Active parish member families may apply for tuition assistance through the Guardian Angel Tuition Assistance program. It is the policy of the parish and Diocese of La Crosse that no child will be denied a Catholic education.
5. Do you offer extracurricular sports?
Yes. We have basketball for girls and boys in grades 5 though 8 and volleyball for girls in grades 5 though 8. If we do not offer a sport, the students may participate in the Tomah Public School athletic programs.
6. Do you have bussing for students?
Our students use the Public Schools Transportation system. Parents need to call 608-374-7377 to let the Public Schools Transportation Department know that your child will be using the bus. They will let you know pick up times and bus numbers for your child.